News - Sentinel Online
On Monday 19 March 2018, an OLCI S09 calibration activity will be performed: the expected outage including the pre and post calibration configuration is 70 seconds, from 09:04:09 UTC to 09:05:19 UTC.
On 9 March 2018, Level-1 and Level-2 Sentinel-3 OLCI PDUs, full and reduced resolution, began to be released through the Sentinel-3 Pre-Operational Data Hub. The data is being released incrementally beginning with the oldest data first, and the initial release will cover 26 April 2016 to 29 November 2017. The release of data will be performed gradually in order to avoid slowing down the nominal production publication.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #085 executed on 28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #089 executed on 27/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for SLSTR Calibration executed on 26-28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B: Unexpected deviations from the Sentinel-3B reference ground track
- Copernicus Open Access Hub is closing at the end of October 2023. Copernicus Sentinel Data Access is now fully available through the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem