News - Sentinel Online
05 December 2018
04 December 2018
03 December 2018
Due to an anomaly occurring at the Svalbard ground station on 1 December 2018, the following Copernicus Sentinel-3A & 3B user products in NRT are missing:
- Sentinel-3A: passes from 14522 to 14524 (from sensing time 2018/12/01 02:29 UTC to 2018/12/01 07:43 UTC)
- Sentinel-3B: passes from 3128 to 3131 (from sensing time 2018/12/01 01:49 UTC to 2018/12/01 08:45 UTC) NTC user products will be available.
Infrastructure Security Maintenance activities are scheduled across the Data Hub Services on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 28 November
- Thursday, 29 November
- Tuesday, 11 December
- Wednesday, 12 December.
Users are informed that publication of Copernicus Sentinel-3A SLSTR NRT products is delayed on the Sentinel-3 PreOps Data Hub from 22 November 2018 at 14:26 UTC.
26 November 2018
23 November 2018
21 November 2018
Users are informed that the Data Hub software will be updated to a new version according to the following schedule:
- Open Access Hub: Tuesday, 20 November 2018 from 08:30 UTC to 16:00 UTC
- Copernicus Service Data Hub: Wednesday, 21 November 2018 from 08:30 UTC to 16:00 UTC.
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC.
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline update postponed to 15 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.