News - Sentinel Online
01 August 2019
Due to contingencies that have occurred at ground segment level, the following Copernicus Sentinel-2 products are going to be removed from all Data Hubs and corresponding products will be regenerated and disseminated in the coming days.
01 August 2019
The identification and location of groundwater‐dependent ecosystems are the first move in protecting and managing them. Such identifications are challenging where the surface signs of groundwater are not obvious. Copernicus Sentinel-2 data are lending a hand in establishing these ecosystems.
As a consequence of a ground segment anomaly that occurred in the evening on 21 July, the availability in the Data Hubs of several Copernicus Sentinel-2A products from sensing orbit 21297 to 21308 and Copernicus Sentinel-2B products from sensing orbit 12388 to 12398 is delayed.
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor SO2 data quality degradation
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.