News - Sentinel Online
Part of the Aquatic Ecosystem Analysis Bachelor Programme, European students gathered online from four different countries, to learn about Remote Sensing for Water Quality Monitoring over the Guadiana River catchment, a cross-border resource between Portugal and Spain, using Copernicus Sentinel-2 data.
A ground segment production issue occurred on the evening of 19 March and was resolved on the morning of 20 March.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability notice
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 31st March and 1st April
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.