Subsidence in Denmark's harbour area - Subsidence in Denmark's harbour area
Title: Subsidence in Denmark's harbour area
Description: The subsidence of the harbour area in Skagen, the northernmost city in Denmark, can be clearly seen and monitored using InSAR data from Copernicus Sentinel-1.
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2014-2020)/processed by TRE Altamira and provided by SDFE
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.