Sentinel-3 Validation Team Meeting
15 - 17 February 2017
ESA and EUMETSAT created the S3VT validation team consisting of scientists and experts that have a long running and world-class expertise in the types of measurements provided by Sentinel-3, based on the experience from previous missions. Feedback from the S3VT provides essential information to ESA and EUMETSAT to progress with the evolution and improvement of the Sentinel-3 core data products.
In this third S3VT meeting the S3VT groups will discuss the results from the initial validation activities since Sentinel-3 launch. Proposals for new validation activities can be submitted under a rolling Announcement of Opportunity throughout the operational phase of the mission.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for SLSTR calibration planned on 26-28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Land Altimetry Thematic Products (Baseline Collection 005) released operationally
- Phase out of the Copernicus Data Hub Services - September 2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability notice for Out-of-Plane Manoeuvre #084 executed on 20/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A unavailability notice for SRAL on-board maintenance planned on 19-22 September 2023