Sentinel-3 Validation Team Meeting - Sentinel-3 Validation Team Meeting
15 - 17 February 2017
ESA and EUMETSAT created the S3VT validation team consisting of scientists and experts that have a long running and world-class expertise in the types of measurements provided by Sentinel-3, based on the experience from previous missions. Feedback from the S3VT provides essential information to ESA and EUMETSAT to progress with the evolution and improvement of the Sentinel-3 core data products.
In this third S3VT meeting the S3VT groups will discuss the results from the initial validation activities since Sentinel-3 launch. Proposals for new validation activities can be submitted under a rolling Announcement of Opportunity throughout the operational phase of the mission.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability on 6 August 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A unavailability from 1 to 4 August 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 STM Land Thematic Products: Operational release of pilot data set
- End of mission of the Copernicus Sentinel-1B satellite
- Copernicus Sentinel-2A unavailability on 2 August 2022