Sentinel-3 Validation Team Meeting - Sentinel-3 Validation Team Meeting
15 - 17 February 2017
ESA and EUMETSAT created the S3VT validation team consisting of scientists and experts that have a long running and world-class expertise in the types of measurements provided by Sentinel-3, based on the experience from previous missions. Feedback from the S3VT provides essential information to ESA and EUMETSAT to progress with the evolution and improvement of the Sentinel-3 core data products.
In this third S3VT meeting the S3VT groups will discuss the results from the initial validation activities since Sentinel-3 launch. Proposals for new validation activities can be submitted under a rolling Announcement of Opportunity throughout the operational phase of the mission.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability