SeaSAR 2018 - SeaSAR 2018
07 - 10 May 2018
The European Space Agency is organising the fifth Advances in SAR Oceanography workshop, SeaSAR 2018, which will be hosted in ESA-ESRIN from 07 to 10 May 2018.
The workshop is part of the #EOScience4Society – Scientific Exploitation Programme element aimed at exploiting data from ESA and operational EO Missions (e.g. Copernicus Sentinels) for science and application development.
The workshop is open to ESA Principal Investigators, co-investigators, Sentinel-1 users, scientists, students, representatives from national, European and international space agencies and value adding industries.
- SNAP Earth observation analysis tool poised to hit one million downloads
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability on 23 May 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability on 24 May 2022 (In-Plane manoeuvre #60)
- ESA EO Data Access and User Services: User Satisfaction Survey 2022
- Independent sea ice measurements help validate Copernicus Sentinel-3 data