SeaSAR 2018 - SeaSAR 2018
07 - 10 May 2018
The European Space Agency is organising the fifth Advances in SAR Oceanography workshop, SeaSAR 2018, which will be hosted in ESA-ESRIN from 07 to 10 May 2018.
The workshop is part of the #EOScience4Society – Scientific Exploitation Programme element aimed at exploiting data from ESA and operational EO Missions (e.g. Copernicus Sentinels) for science and application development.
The workshop is open to ESA Principal Investigators, co-investigators, Sentinel-1 users, scientists, students, representatives from national, European and international space agencies and value adding industries.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability
- Maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021