FLEX 2017 Workshop - FLEX 2017 Workshop
17 - 19 January 2017
The 'Remote sensing of fluorescence, photosynthesis and vegetation status' or FLEX 2017 workshop will take place at ESA-ESRIN, in Frascati, Italy from 17 to 19 January 2017.
The Fluorescence Explorer (FLEX) was selected as ESA's 8th Earth Explorer mission to provide information on terrestrial vegetation layer and plant health. FLEX will fly in formation with the Sentinel-3 satellite(s), making use of both Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 observations, with a planned launch being foreseen in the 2022+ timeframe.
This workshop will bring together remote sensing experts and potential users, exploring the new observation capabilities provided by the FLEX, Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 missions as well as synergies.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability