7th S3 Validation Team Hybrid Meeting
18 - 20 October 2022
ESA and EUMETSAT would like inform you that the 7th S3VT meeting has been scheduled to take place on 18-20 October 2022, in Frascati, Italy.
The 7th S3VT will be hosted in ESA ESRIN as an hybrid meeting. We will be delighted to welcome you on site but access will be also provided to the ones attending remotely.
Please kindly pencil these 3 days in your calendar!
More information on the call for participation and abstract submission will be sent to you in due time, in early 2022 and available from https://www.s3vt.org
Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: S3VTemail@example.com
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor (S5P) products improvement – operational switch
- Growing impact of Copernicus Sentinel data revealed
- Forthcoming availability of new Copernicus Sentinel-3 and -6 orbital products
- New Data Access Service kicked-off on 16 December 2022
- Data Access of Copernicus historical Sentinel-2 Collection-1 products starting in January 2023