7th S3 Validation Team Hybrid Meeting
18 - 20 October 2022
ESA and EUMETSAT would like inform you that the 7th S3VT meeting has been scheduled to take place on 18-20 October 2022, in Frascati, Italy.
The 7th S3VT will be hosted in ESA ESRIN as an hybrid meeting. We will be delighted to welcome you on site but access will be also provided to the ones attending remotely.
Please kindly pencil these 3 days in your calendar!
More information on the call for participation and abstract submission will be sent to you in due time, in early 2022 and available from https://www.s3vt.org
Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: S3VTfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Copernicus Coordination Desk inspires flourishing cooperation
- Artificial Intelligence wizards at ESA Φ-lab exploit Sentinel data to the max Duplicate 0
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre executed on 25 February 2024
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre executed on 25 February 2024
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Unavailability on 21 February 2024 due to control manoeuvre