7th Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing - 7th Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing
04 - 09 September 2017
As part of the Scientific Exploitation of Operational Missions (SEOM) programme element, the European Space Agency (ESA) has organised an Advanced Land Training Course devoted to train the next generation of Earth Observation (EO) scientists to exploit data from ESA and operational EO missions (e.g. the Sentinels) for science and applications development.
Post graduate-level, PhD students, post doctoral research scientists and users from Europe and Canada interested in land remote sensing and its applications are welcome to apply to the 6-day course which shall be held at Szent István University (SZIU), in Gödöllő, Hungary from 04 to 09 September 2017.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice due S3A In-Plane manoeuvre planned on 6th October 2022
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 5 October 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice due to OLCI calibration planned for 01/10/2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice due to SLSTR calibration planned on 26-27/09/2022
- Data Hub Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 27 September 2022