7th Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing - 7th Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing
04 - 09 September 2017
As part of the Scientific Exploitation of Operational Missions (SEOM) programme element, the European Space Agency (ESA) has organised an Advanced Land Training Course devoted to train the next generation of Earth Observation (EO) scientists to exploit data from ESA and operational EO missions (e.g. the Sentinels) for science and applications development.
Post graduate-level, PhD students, post doctoral research scientists and users from Europe and Canada interested in land remote sensing and its applications are welcome to apply to the 6-day course which shall be held at Szent István University (SZIU), in Gödöllő, Hungary from 04 to 09 September 2017.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A collision avoidance manoeuvres on 25 July 2021
- Maintenance on Sentinel Users Bulletin Board on 29 July
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 13 July
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P SO2, HCHO OFFL, O3_TCL publication
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 L2A products affected by planned maintenance on 19 July