3rd Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting - 3rd Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting
12 - 14 March 2019
The objective of the Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting (S2VT) is to provide a forum for interaction among different researchers from both industrial and academic laboratories and institutions in order to foster the development of efficient and effective Calibration and Validation methods.
The meeting will be held at ENSEEIHT in Toulouse, France from 12 to 14 March 2019. The S2VT aims at collecting independent validation evidence and experimental data to support the Copernicus Sentinel-2 mission. The recommendations will be used to contribute to the quality assessment of the mission core products while exploiting Copernicus Sentinel-2 data and to give support to the Cal/Val activities.
The meeting will be structured around a set of plenary presentations given by expert practitioners working with Copernicus Sentinel-2 and other similar missions to inform on the lessons learned and priorities based on experience, a poster session of potential cal/val community activities including validation campaigns and methods.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice due to unplanned SRAL calibration on 2 February 2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice due to unplanned SRAL calibration on 30 and 31 January 2023
- Discover the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice due to In-Plane Manoeuvre executed on 23/01/2023
- Copernicus DEM: new direct data download access