3rd Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting - 3rd Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting
12 - 14 March 2019
The objective of the Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting (S2VT) is to provide a forum for interaction among different researchers from both industrial and academic laboratories and institutions in order to foster the development of efficient and effective Calibration and Validation methods.
The meeting will be held at ENSEEIHT in Toulouse, France from 12 to 14 March 2019. The S2VT aims at collecting independent validation evidence and experimental data to support the Copernicus Sentinel-2 mission. The recommendations will be used to contribute to the quality assessment of the mission core products while exploiting Copernicus Sentinel-2 data and to give support to the Cal/Val activities.
The meeting will be structured around a set of plenary presentations given by expert practitioners working with Copernicus Sentinel-2 and other similar missions to inform on the lessons learned and priorities based on experience, a poster session of potential cal/val community activities including validation campaigns and methods.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice due S3A In-Plane manoeuvre planned on 6th October 2022
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 5 October 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice due to OLCI calibration planned for 01/10/2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice due to SLSTR calibration planned on 26-27/09/2022
- Data Hub Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 27 September 2022