2022 Living Planet Symposium - 2022 Living Planet Symposium
20 - 27 May 2022
The next ESA Living Planet Symposium will take place from 23 to 27 May 2022 in Bonn, Germany and is organised with the support of the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
It will focus on how Earth observation contributes to science and society, and how disruptive technologies are changing the traditional Earth observation landscape, which is also creating new opportunities for public and private sector interactions.
Dates and Deadlines
- Session Proposals 10 September 2021
- Abstracts 18 November 2021
- Registration January 2022
- SNAP Earth observation analysis tool poised to hit one million downloads
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability on 23 May 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability on 24 May 2022 (In-Plane manoeuvre #60)
- ESA EO Data Access and User Services: User Satisfaction Survey 2022
- Independent sea ice measurements help validate Copernicus Sentinel-3 data