10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space
The 10th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas measurements from space will take place at ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, from 05 to 07 May 2014.
The goal of this workshop is to assess the latest science and technologies of greenhouse gas (GHG) measurements from space. The workshop will address new scientific findings obtained from current and past satellite missions (ENVISAT SCIAMACHY, Aqua AIRS, MeteoSat IASI, GOSAT TANSO-FTS, and Aura TES), as well as the concepts of future satellite missions that are near launch or in preparation (OCO-2, Sentinel-5 precursor, TanSat, OCO-3, MERLIN, GOSAT-2, MicroCarb, Sentinel-5, CarbonSat, ASCENDS, etc.).
The following GHG research topics will be covered in the workshop: satellite missions, retrieval algorithms, data analysis, inverse modelling, ground-based & airborne measurements for validation, mission concepts, and instrument calibration.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A unavailability notice for In-Plane Manoeuvre #094 executed on 30th November 2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor (S5P) products improvement – operational switch
- Growing impact of Copernicus Sentinel data revealed
- Forthcoming availability of new Copernicus Sentinel-3 and -6 orbital products
- New Data Access Service kicked-off on 16 December 2022