7th Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing
04 - 09 September 2017
As part of the Scientific Exploitation of Operational Missions (SEOM) programme element, the European Space Agency (ESA) has organised an Advanced Land Training Course devoted to train the next generation of Earth Observation (EO) scientists to exploit data from ESA and operational EO missions (e.g. the Sentinels) for science and applications development.
Post graduate-level, PhD students, post doctoral research scientists and users from Europe and Canada interested in land remote sensing and its applications are welcome to apply to the 6-day course which shall be held at Szent István University (SZIU), in Gödöllő, Hungary from 04 to 09 September 2017.
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor (S5P) products improvement – operational switch
- Growing impact of Copernicus Sentinel data revealed
- Forthcoming availability of new Copernicus Sentinel-3 and -6 orbital products
- New Data Access Service kicked-off on 16 December 2022
- Data Access of Copernicus historical Sentinel-2 Collection-1 products starting in January 2023