News - Sentinel Online
02 February 2018
Today, 26 January 2018, the Data Hub Services are experiencing a significant drop in network performance that is leading to very slow download times for the Sentinel Data products. User experience in this period is severely impacted.
The anomaly is under investigation with the network provider, to be resolved as soon as possible.
22 January 2018
A routine decontamination activity of the Sentinel-2A MSI is planned over a continuous period of roughly 24-hours between 07:10 03 Febrauary 2018 and 06:20 04 February 2018 UTC (corresponding approximately to between absolute orbits 13674 to 13687).
During this time window no MSI acquisition will take place.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.