News - Sentinel Online
On 9 March 2018, Level-1 and Level-2 Sentinel-3 OLCI PDUs, full and reduced resolution, began to be released through the Sentinel-3 Pre-Operational Data Hub. The data is being released incrementally beginning with the oldest data first, and the initial release will cover 26 April 2016 to 29 November 2017. The release of data will be performed gradually in order to avoid slowing down the nominal production publication.
02 March 2018
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.