News - Sentinel Online
Infrastructure maintenance activities on the core infrastructure hosting the data hub service have been scheduled on the following dates:
- Maintenance 1: 24 June
- Maintenance 2: 25 June
- Maintenance 3: 26 June to 27 June.
Due to a ground segment anomaly that occurred in the night between 17 and 18 June, the production of several Copernicus Sentinel-2 products on the Data Hubs is delayed.
17 June 2019
On 10 and 11 June 2019, the data hub access points will experience degraded response times and occasional service interruptions.
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC.
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline update postponed to 15 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.