News - Sentinel Online
Due to a Copernicus Sentinel-3A SLSTR instrument decontamination activity all the SLSTR user products will be degraded or missing in the following UTC sensing time intervals:
- IR channels will be unavailable from 2019/05/20 12:35 UTC to approximately 2019/05/27 06:00 UTC
- VIS Channels will be unavailable from 2019/05/20 12:35 UTC to 2019/05/24 09:15 UTC
- During the Cooldown phase from 2019/05/24 09:15 UTC to 2019/05/27 06:00 UTC all the channels will be degraded.
13 May 2019
Do you have a success story that you'd like to share, about how data from the Copernicus Sentinels are benefitting your work or society?
If so, please share your experiences and results with us, which we may be able to publish as an article or an interview on our website.
Due to an issue at Ground Segment level on 11 May, following Near Real Time Copernicus Sentinel-3B data have been missed:
- OLC from 2019-05-11T10:49:03 UTC to 2019-05-11T11:33:28 UTC
- SLSTR from 2019-05-11T105133 UTCto 2019-05-11T123218 UTC
- SRAL from 2019-05-11T105133 UTCto 2019-05-11T123218 UTC.
Due to a ground segment anomaly, Copernicus Sentinel-2 Level-2A products with sensing time between 00:46:48 UTC on 6 May and 10:06:28 UTC on 9 May are affected by degraded quality on the image radiometry.
Remote sensing and satellite imagery have become common use in monitoring and modelling of various biological and physical characteristics of Earth - now Copernicus Sentinel-1 is giving a new approach for monitoring the evolution of shorelines.
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor SO2 data quality degradation
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.