News - Sentinel Online
Collision avoidance manoeuvres were executed on Sentinel-1B to reduce the risk of collision with an unknown object, which was calculated to potentially occur at 00:35 UTC on 8 July 2019.
Due to a ground segment reprocessing anomaly, a small set of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L1C and L2A products have been disseminated twice to DHUS.
The following duplicated products have been removed from data hubs:
02 July 2019
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production resolved
- New forthcoming processing baseline 2.76-A and 1.54-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 facilitates Australia's flood extent delineation
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.