News - Sentinel Online
Collision avoidance manoeuvres were executed on Sentinel-1B to reduce the risk of collision with an unknown object, which was calculated to potentially occur at 00:35 UTC on 8 July 2019.
Due to a ground segment reprocessing anomaly, a small set of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L1C and L2A products have been disseminated twice to DHUS.
The following duplicated products have been removed from data hubs:
02 July 2019
Copernicus Sentinel-1B was unavailable on 29 June from 01:05 to 09:27 UTC, due to a Payload Data Handling and Transmission (PDHT) sub-system anomaly.
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor SO2 data quality degradation
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.