News - Sentinel Online
26 November 2019
26 November 2019
22 November 2019
Italy has been victim of days-long flooding and high-tides, owing to the severe weather of the past weeks. Although forecasts do not promise an improvement just yet, the Copernicus Sentinels have teamed up to help monitor the situation.
18 November 2019
Infrastructure security maintenance activities are scheduled on the data hubs on 26 and 27 November, and 3 and 4 December.
14 November 2019
A routine decontamination activity of the Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI is planned to take place over a continuous period of 24-hours between 25/11/2019 10:00 and 26/11/2019 10:00 UTC (corresponding approximately to the period between absolute orbits 14205 to 14219). During this temporal window no MSI acquisition will take place.
13 November 2019
12 November 2019
08 November 2019
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production resolved
- New forthcoming processing baseline 2.76-A and 1.54-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 facilitates Australia's flood extent delineation
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.