News - Sentinel Online
The complexity of the Earth system requires ingenious modelling strategies to reduce the related expense of simulations - usually at the cost of accuracy. Eradiate, a new, highly accurate and flexible radiative transfer model in the optical domain, will help generate reference data for instrument calibration.
The publishing of Copernicus Sentinel-3B OLCI L1 (OL_1_EFR, OL_1_ERR) and L2 (OL_2_LFR, OL_2_LRR) reprocessed data is approaching completion.
We are pleased to announce the release of new processing baselines 2.66-A and 1.40-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3A and 3B concerning the following products and cut-dates:
- OL_2_LFR and OL_2_LRR, NRT/NTC, on 2020-06-23T08:00 UTC
- SY_2_SYN, STC/NTC , on 2020-06-23T08:00 UTC.
Due to a Copernicus Sentinel-3B SRAL instrument anomaly all the related user data are degraded since 17 June 2020 13:28 UTC.
22 June 2020
Copernicus Sentinel-2A was launched on 23 June 2015, followed by its twin on 7 March 2017, both delivering information for applications such as agriculture; land ecosystems monitoring; forests management; inland and coastal water quality monitoring; disasters mapping and civil security.
Due to a scheduled maintenance on 22 June on the PDGS infrastructure for Copernicus Sentinel-3A and Copernicus Sentinel-3B products belonging to sensing time window from 03:00 to 06:00 UTC could be delayed.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- Maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.