News - Sentinel Online
On 19 May the Copernicus Space Component Data Access web portal will be updated, and a brand new website will take its place.
Due to an issue occuring on the Copernicus Sentinel-3A satellite on 13 May the following from the following sensing times are missing:
- SLSTR Near Real Time and Non Time Critical: 2020-05-13T11:15:00 (starting from orbit 22070)
- SLSTR SYN Copernicus Sentinel-3A data starting from sensing time (UTC) 2020-05-13T11:15:00 (starting from orbit 22070).
As a consequence of a network contingency on 10 May, about 35% of Copernicus Sentinel-2A products from sensing orbit 25498 to 25515 and Copernicus Sentinel-2B products from sensing orbit 16589 to 16609 were not generated.
Following the planned ground segment maintenance executed on 4 May which was announced on 29 April, there has been a contingency occurred on a component under upgrade preventing the resumption of the Copernicus Sentinel-2 Long Term Archive service. For the time being the issue is being resolved and the service is planned to be back in operations by tomorrow.We apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
Maintenance activities of the main storage facilities on the Data Hubs are scheduled from Monday, 18 May 2020 at 14:00 UTC to Tuesday, 19 May 2020 at 14:00 UTC.
Climate Change and human activity will have an increasingly dramatic effect on coastal zone management in the foreseeable future—but data from the Copernicus Sentinel missions have the potential to add enormous value to coastal zone management solutions.
The restoration service of the Copernicus Sentinel-2 long term archived products will be temporarily suspended on 4 May starting from 06:00 UTC due to a planned maintenance at ground segment level. The service will be resumed by the end of the same day.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability notice
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 31st March and 1st April
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.