News - Sentinel Online
08 April 2015
Two downtimes of the Sentinel-1 Scientific Data Hub are foreseen during Week 14 of 2015. The first downtime will occur on Monday 30 March from 09:00-13:00 CET to perform infrastructure maintenance. The second downtime will occur on Wednesday 1 April from 08:00-16:00 CET for an upgrade of the data hub software configuration.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.