News - Sentinel Online
A service downtime of the Copernicus Data Access Hub is currently ongoing since 00:00 UTC, 27 May on the following access points:
- SciHub and API Hub
- Copernicus Services Data Hub
- Collaborative Data Hub Node 1.
We are pleased to publish the fifth Copernicus Sentinel Data Access Annual Report .
This report for 2019 follows directly on from the 2018 report, and analyses the uptake of Copernicus Sentinel data and the performance of the Copernicus Sentinel Data Access System during the period 1 December 2018 to 30 November 2019 (referred to as Y2019).
Due to a ground segment configuration error, a set of NRTI data with sensing date of 2019-07-29 and 2019-07-30 that have been processed for validation of the the Near Real Time dataflow with improved algorithms have been mistakenly published on the Sentinel-5P pre-operations data hub on 2020-05-18/19.
- From 13/05/2020 11:18 to 18/05/2020 16:58: VIS and IR channels are unavailable (instrument anomaly).
- From 18/05/2020 16:58 to 20/05/2020 20:00: IR channels are invalid and VIS channels may be degraded (recovery action).
On 19 May the Copernicus Space Component Data Access web portal will be updated, and a brand new website will take its place.
Due to an issue occuring on the Copernicus Sentinel-3A satellite on 13 May the following from the following sensing times are missing:
- SLSTR Near Real Time and Non Time Critical: 2020-05-13T11:15:00 (starting from orbit 22070)
- SLSTR SYN Copernicus Sentinel-3A data starting from sensing time (UTC) 2020-05-13T11:15:00 (starting from orbit 22070).