As previously announced in January https://scihub.copernicus.eu/news/News01146
The Copernicus Data Hub distribution service will face a gradual ramp-down of the operations capacity and data offering from July 2023 until September 2023.
Here are some of the initial ramp-down activities:
- As from August 2023, new users’ registration will be closed.
- As from July 2023 Online data availability will be gradually reduced from 6 months to 1 month on OpenHub, CopHub and ColHub Node 1.
- As from July 2023, Sentinel-1A and Sentinel-1B RAW historic data will no longer be available through the Data Hub interfaces. Please note that during the transition phase some desynchronisation may be expected in the catalogue records for this data and download attempts might result in an error.
- S1A RAW fresh data publication will be suspended on OpenHub.
- S1A RAW fresh data publication will be provided with a rolling period of 3 days on ColHub Node1 and on CopHub.
- S1A RAW fresh data will continue to be provided with a rolling period of 2 weeks and 3 weeks respectively on ColHub Node 2 and on ColHub Node 3.
- As from July 2023 Sentinel-2A and Sentinel-2B Level 1C old processing baselines (< 05.00) will gradually be no longer accessible through the Data Hub interfaces. Please note that some desynchronisation may be expected in the catalogue records for this data and download attempts might result in an error.
Users are encouraged to register and access the new Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem which allows access to the full Sentinel data offer.
Discover more about the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem and access the data via https://dataspace.copernicus.eu