ESA is pleased to announce the official release of the first set of Sentinel-5P products on the Sentinel-5P Pre-operations Data Hub.
The following Level 2 data product types are qualified for the first open release:
- Ozone (O3) total vertical column L2__O3____ Near Real Time (NRT)
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) vertical column L2__NO2___ Near Real Time (NRT) and Offline (OFFL)
- Carbon monoxide (CO) total column L2__CO____ Offline (OFFL)
- Cloud Parameters L2__CLOUD_ Near Real Time (NRT) and Offline (OFFL)
- Aerosol index product L2__AER_AI Near Real Time (NRT) and Offline (OFFL)
- Suomi-NPP cloud product L2__NP_BD3, L2__NP_BD6, L2__NP_BD7 Offline (OFFL)
Level-2 OFFL are qualified and available from orbit 3661 (corresponding to sensing date 28/June/2018)
Level-2 NRT are qualified and available from orbit 3745 (corresponding to sensing date 04/July/2018)
The Level 1B Offline (OFFL) data are published with an inpidual file per radiance band, and an additional two files for the irradiance measures.
L1B_RA_BD1 L1B_RA_BD2 L1B_RA_BD3 L1B_RA_BD4 L1B_RA_BD5 L1B_RA_BD6 L1B_RA_BD7 L1B_RA_BD8 L1B_IR_UVN, L1B_IR_SIR
Level-1B OFFL will be gradually made available from orbit 2818 (corresponding to sensing date 30 April 2018) in the coming period.
Product details and quality information from the Product Readme Files (PRF) are available here.
The various product types may be selected from the Advanced Search Menu:
Due to a limitation in the libraries the geographical search and visualisation of some products intersecting the 180 degree longitude and the poles are currently not well managed on the 2D map. This will be rectified in a subsequent release of the data hub software. The footprint in the product metadata are well formed.