Events - Sentinel Online
Sentinel-2 Preparatory Symposium
23 - 27 April 2012
The European Space Agency is organising the first 'Sentinel-2 Preparatory Symposium', which will be hosted in ESA-ESRIN, Frascati, Italy, from 23 to 27 April 2012.
The Symposium is open to ESA Principal Investigators, co-investigators, Sentinel-2 users, scientists, students, representatives from national, European and international space agencies and value adding industries.
Sentinel-3 Calibration and Validation Planning Meeting
20 - 22 March 2012
ESA and EUMETSAT are jointly organising a Workshop on Sentinel-3 Calibration and Validation planning which will be held in ESA-ESRIN, Frascati, Italy.
This meeting will present an overview and status of Sentinel-3 calibration and validation activities, review the Draft Sentinel-3 Calibration/Validation Plan (CVP), seek lessons learned feedback and inputs from previous R&D and operational missions. The calibration and validation community will provide Sentinel-3 teams with prioritized recommendations to ensure an effective and successful mission cal/val outcome.
Particular emphasis will be given to operational cal/val issues and associated activities.
- Reinforcing confidence in Copernicus Sentinel-3 sea ice thickness estimates
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P: new SO2 Layer Height information available soon
- A new release of the Copernicus Sentinel Operations Dashboard integrated with Sentinel Online
- Global Space Conference on Climate Change to highlight value of Copernicus Sentinels
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability notice for SRAL annual calibration planned on 24 May 2023