Validating Copernicus Sentinel data using Fiducial Reference Measurement - Validating Copernicus Sentinel data using Fiducial Reference Measurement
20 - 21 June 2017
A satellite validation international workshop will be held in Plymouth, UK, from 20 to 21 June 2017.
The Copernicus Sentinel Atlantic Meridional Transect Fiducial Reference Measurements workshop will serve as a forum for discussing the performance of Sentinel -1, -2 and -3 at retrieving ocean colour, sea surface temperature and information about upper ocean dynamics in the open ocean and coastal environments.It will identify potential strategies for the validation of Sentinel missions in the future.
The workshop should be beneficial to anyone with an interest in the validation of satellite data; four main themes will be addressed:
- Fiducial Reference Measurement methods and protocols
- Ocean Colour validation
- Sea Surface Temperature validation
- Validation of upper ocean dynamics
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice due to SLSTR calibration planned on 26-27/09/2022
- Data Hub Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 27 September 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice on 22/09/2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice on 21/09/2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice due to SRAL OLTC patch executed from 12/09/2022 to 15/09/2022