Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice - Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
21 January 2022
Due to some issue detected on SL_L1.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 processing baseline some delays is expected in delivering of SLSTR NTC production and probably in SYN production also. Problem is expected for Copernicus Sentinel 3A starting from sensing 19/01/2022T00:49:52 and for Copernicus Sentinel S3B starting from sensing 19/01/2022T01:51:23
In order to fix issue detected, we turn back to previous processing baseline that will remain operational until further notice.
Copernicus Sentinel 3A SLSTR Production starting from orbit #30884, sensing 2022-01-21T13:48:27 approx, will be generated with previous baseline.
Copernicus Sentinel S3B SLTR Production starting from orbit #19491, sensing 2022-01-21T14:49:29 approx will be generated with previous baseline.
- Copernicus Sentinel Data Access Annual Report 2021
- SNAP Earth observation analysis tool poised to hit one million downloads
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability on 23 May 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability on 24 May 2022 (In-Plane manoeuvre #60)
- ESA EO Data Access and User Services: User Satisfaction Survey 2022