Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 17 January - Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 17 January
Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 17 January
20 January 2021
Due to a network issue at ground station level, which occurred in the night between 16 and 17 January, the nominal availability of several Copernicus Sentinel-2A products from sensing orbit 29095 to 29102 and several Copernicus Sentinel-2B products from sensing orbit 20185 to 20193 was prevented. The recovery of missing products is in progress and is going to be completed by this week.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.