Sentinel-5P (S5P) TROPOMI NO2 intermediate product reprocessing - Sentinel-5P (S5P) TROPOMI NO2 intermediate product reprocessing
Sentinel-5P (S5P) TROPOMI NO2 intermediate product reprocessing
17 December 2021
We are pleased to report that the Sentinel-5P Products Algorithm Laboratory (S5P-PAL) system provides a reprocessed consistent Sentinel-5P (S5P) TROPOMI NO2 product (processed with the same processor – version 2.3.1) for the time period 1 May 2018 to 14 November 2021.
This data set has been generated to allow consistent data analysis (e.g. trends in COVID-19 impact on air pollution) over the above mentioned time period.
This NO2 reprocessed dataset is made available through the S5P-PAL data portal at: https://data-portal.s5p-pal.com
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.