Sentinel-5P Pre-Operations software maintenance activities on 15 December 2020 - Sentinel-5P Pre-Operations software maintenance activities on 15 December 2020
Sentinel-5P Pre-Operations software maintenance activities on 15 December 2020
16 December 2020
Maintenance activities are scheduled on 15 December from 08:30 to 16:30 UTC for updating the data hub software on the Sentinel-5P Pre-Operations Data Hub.
During the maintenance window one downtime of approximately 30 minutes could be experienced, preventing the end-users from querying and downloading data.
Publication of products on the catalogue will be temporarily suspended for the duration of the maintenance.
We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause to your activities.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 31st March and 1st April
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 brings students together for an online Remote Sensing course
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.