SeaSAR 2018 - SeaSAR 2018
07 - 10 May 2018
The European Space Agency is organising the fifth Advances in SAR Oceanography workshop, SeaSAR 2018, which will be hosted in ESA-ESRIN from 07 to 10 May 2018.
The workshop is part of the #EOScience4Society – Scientific Exploitation Programme element aimed at exploiting data from ESA and operational EO Missions (e.g. Copernicus Sentinels) for science and application development.
The workshop is open to ESA Principal Investigators, co-investigators, Sentinel-1 users, scientists, students, representatives from national, European and international space agencies and value adding industries.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice due to SLSTR calibration planned on 26-27/09/2022
- Data Hub Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 27 September 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice on 22/09/2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice on 21/09/2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B Unavailability Notice due to SRAL OLTC patch executed from 12/09/2022 to 15/09/2022