SeaSAR 2018 - SeaSAR 2018
07 - 10 May 2018
The European Space Agency is organising the fifth Advances in SAR Oceanography workshop, SeaSAR 2018, which will be hosted in ESA-ESRIN from 07 to 10 May 2018.
The workshop is part of the #EOScience4Society – Scientific Exploitation Programme element aimed at exploiting data from ESA and operational EO Missions (e.g. Copernicus Sentinels) for science and application development.
The workshop is open to ESA Principal Investigators, co-investigators, Sentinel-1 users, scientists, students, representatives from national, European and international space agencies and value adding industries.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability notice
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability