SAR Water Index for 31 August 2020 - SAR Water Index for 31 August 2020
Title: SAR Water Index for 31 August 2020
Description: In this image Copernicus Sentinel-1 data were used to show the low level of rainfall throughout 2020. During this year, the values are significantly lower, despite it also being the start of the season. But water is missing and plants are not growing well.
Copyright: Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2020)/ processed by Cropix
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production resolved
- New forthcoming processing baseline 2.76-A and 1.54-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 facilitates Australia's flood extent delineation
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.