SAR Water Index for 31 August 2019 - SAR Water Index for 31 August 2019
Title: SAR Water Index for 31 August 2019
Description: In this image Copernicus Sentinel-1 data were used to show the normal level of rainfall throughout 2019. At the beginning of the season the values are still quite low.
Copyright:Contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2019)/ processed by Cropix
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production resolved
- New forthcoming processing baseline 2.76-A and 1.54-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 facilitates Australia's flood extent delineation
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.