Quality degradation in Copernicus Sentinel-5P products due to missing auxiliary data - Quality degradation in Copernicus Sentinel-5P products due to missing auxiliary data
Quality degradation in Copernicus Sentinel-5P products due to missing auxiliary data
06 August 2021
Due to a ground segment anomaly regarding the availability of auxiliary data from Suomi-NPP, the Copernicus Sentinel-5P CH4 products from orbit 19722 to 19737 will not be processed.
Additionally, due to the same anomaly, CH4, AER_LH, CLOUD, SO2, O3, O3_TCL and HCHO products from orbit 19722 may have degraded quality.
We apologise for the inconvenience this might have caused to your activities. Further news will be published as appropriate.
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC.
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline update postponed to 15 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.