Planned maintenance on the Copernicus Sentinel-5P ground segment on 27 July 2021 - Planned maintenance on the Copernicus Sentinel-5P ground segment on 27 July 2021
Planned maintenance on the Copernicus Sentinel-5P ground segment on 27 July 2021
19 July 2021
A maintenance activity on the Copernicus Sentinel-5P Ground Segment is planned on Tuesday 27 July 2021 between 05:00 and 11:00 UTC for security maintenance activities.
During the maintenance, no processing activities will be performed. Please note that some near real time (NRTI) products for data acquired during the maintenance period will not be generated while non-time critical (OFFL) will be slightly delayed.
We apologise for the inconvenience this might cause to your activities.
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC.
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline update postponed to 15 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.