Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data - Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
30 November 2021
The Sentinel-1A Optical Communication Payload (OCP), which ensures a communication link through the European Data Relay Satellite System (EDRS) to download part of Sentinel-1A data to the ground, was unavailable from 18:07 UTC on 29 November and 13:05 UTC on 30 November 2021.
SAR data generated during this period (as well as slightly before this period) may have been affected.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.