Open Access Hub infrastructure maintenance activities 11 January 2021 - Open Access Hub infrastructure maintenance activities 11 January 2021
Open Access Hub infrastructure maintenance activities 11 January 2021
11 January 2021
Users are informed that from 10:30 UTC to 12:30 UTC of the 11 January 2021, there will be a degradation of the service response times because of extraordinary maintenance activities on the Open Access Hub hosting site infrastructure. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 helps Denmark to monitor ground motion and infrastructure
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability issue resolved
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 10 May 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an issue due to an issue occuing at Ground Segment
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.