Open Access Hub infrastructure maintenance activities 11 January 2021 - Open Access Hub infrastructure maintenance activities 11 January 2021
Open Access Hub infrastructure maintenance activities 11 January 2021
11 January 2021
Users are informed that from 10:30 UTC to 12:30 UTC of the 11 January 2021, there will be a degradation of the service response times because of extraordinary maintenance activities on the Open Access Hub hosting site infrastructure. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- Missing Sentinel-5P products from orbit 18127 to 18130
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B precise orbital products currently available for the entire mission
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability notice
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.