Monitoring air quality - Monitoring air quality
Monitoring air quality
07 May 2020
The Sentinel-5P mission of the European Union's Copernicus Programme has become a game-changer for monitoring our atmosphere while being one of the most important sources of data for the Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 helps Denmark to monitor ground motion and infrastructure
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability issue resolved
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 10 May 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an issue due to an issue occuing at Ground Segment
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.