Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 06 September 2021 - Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 06 September 2021
Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 06 September 2021
03 September 2021
Due to a scheduled infrastructure maintenance on 06 September 2021 from 06:00 to 14:00 UTC, there might be delays in restoring Copernicus Sentinels products in offline status.
We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause to your activities.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- Maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.