Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 04 January 2022 - Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 04 January 2022
Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 04 January 2022
04 January 2022
Users are informed that from 08:00 to 18:00 UTC of the 04th of January 2022 there will be a maintenance activity on the Open Access Hub (SciHub and APIHub).
During the maintenance window user might experiencing short download interruptions.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause to your activities.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.