Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021 - Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
13 October 2021
With reference to the news published on 8 October 2021, users are informed that the Maintenance will be extended to 14 October 2021 from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC. During this period, service interruptions and publication delays for all Copernicus Sentinel-1 Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 products may occur on the following hubs:
- Copernicus Open Access Hub (also including the API Hub and Copernicus Sentinels POD Data Hub)
- Collaborative Data Hub Node 1
- Copernicus Services Data Hub
We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.