Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021 - Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
13 October 2021
With reference to the news published on 8 October 2021, users are informed that the Maintenance will be extended to 14 October 2021 from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC. During this period, service interruptions and publication delays for all Copernicus Sentinel-1 Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 products may occur on the following hubs:
- Copernicus Open Access Hub (also including the API Hub and Copernicus Sentinels POD Data Hub)
- Collaborative Data Hub Node 1
- Copernicus Services Data Hub
We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.