Improved Methane product timeliness from 11 December 2019 - Improved Methane product timeliness from 11 December 2019
Improved Methane product timeliness from 11 December 2019
09 December 2019
The timelines of the Copernicus Sentinel-5P product Methane (CH4) will be improved as from 11 December.
The CH4 products will be provided to the users around two days after sensing, improving considerably the current timeliness of six days.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 latest release of the SLSTR L2 LST, SYN L2 and AOD products
- New processing baseline 2.77-A and 1.55-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3 products
- Sentinel-3B Data Unavailability due to issue at ground segment level
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor HCHO data quality degradation
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.