Improved Methane product timeliness from 11 December 2019 - Improved Methane product timeliness from 11 December 2019
Improved Methane product timeliness from 11 December 2019
09 December 2019
The timelines of the Copernicus Sentinel-5P product Methane (CH4) will be improved as from 11 December.
The CH4 products will be provided to the users around two days after sensing, improving considerably the current timeliness of six days.
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor SO2 data quality degradation
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.