Difference of SAR water Index (2020-2019) - Difference of SAR water Index (2020-2019)
Title: Difference of SAR water Index (2020-2019)
Description: This map shows the pixel by pixel difference between the two acquisitions from 31 August 2020 and 31 August 2019. There is a variation in the changes, because of crop rotation, but the overall result clearly shows a significant reduction in value.
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production resolved
- New forthcoming processing baseline 2.76-A and 1.54-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 facilitates Australia's flood extent delineation
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.