Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 Level-2A products - Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 Level-2A products
Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 Level-2A products
16 March 2021
As a consequence of a contingency held at ground network level, the nominal availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 Level-2A products was prevented on 13 March.
The issue has been now been fixed and the recovery of missing products will be completed in the coming days.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 15-16 April 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 21 April
- Missing Sentinel-5P products from orbit 18127 to 18130
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B precise orbital products currently available for the entire mission
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.